APPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Deadline, Eligibility Requirements, and APPSC Drug Inspector Job Opening in 2024 In 2024, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will seek a narcotics inspector. Visit the APPSC website to learn more about the eligibility requirements, pay scale, application deadline, and examination schedule. Like every year, the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announced a vacancy for a Drug Inspector in 2024. In contrast, the APPSC increased the salary of the Drug Inspector this year, creating a tremendous opportunity for job seekers.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification
APPSC Recruitment of Drug Inspectors in 2024, Candidates who meet the requirements may apply for the official APPSC notice. This article contains information on the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment 2024 Notification, APPSC Recruitment 2024 Online Application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APPSC Admit Card 2024, Syllabus, and much more.
APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Section Officer, Sub-Inspector, and Officer
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Aspirants must have a certificate or degree of graduation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute or board.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure:
|For general and OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Check the APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
|To Check APPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Fill the Online Application for APPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024.
- Visit the official APPSC website.
- Click “One-Time Registration” if you have never registered before.
- Complete the form, upload, and submit the necessary files. The APPSC ID will be supplied via phone number or email.
- Click the link to submit an application for the APPSC Drug Inspector Post 2024 Recruitment.
- Sign in with your APPSC ID and date of birth.
- Complete the APPSC application for the post of drug inspector and pay the application fee.
- Now, submit the form and print a copy of it.