APSET Application Form online at apset.net.in. Follow this link to access the AP State Eligibility Test online registration form. The APSET examination will occur in July 2024 (anticipated).
APSET 2024 Exam Date
2024 APSET Application Form Before beginning registration for the APSET 2024 Online Form, it is mandatory for all applicants to meet all eligibility requirements. Online application submission for the Andhra Pradesh SET will begin in May (anticipated) on its official website. The deadline for submitting the AP SET (State Eligibility Test) Application Form is June 10. Candidates who wish to register for APSET after the deadline must pay a late fee in addition to the standard application fees.
APSET 2024 Exam Highlights
|Name of exam||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||180 minutes|
|No. of papers & total marks||Paper 1: 100 marksPaper 2: 200 marks|
|Total Questions||Paper 1: 50 questionsPaper 2: 100 questions|
|Marking scheme||+2 for each correct answerThere is no negative marking|
|Language of exam||English and Telugu|
|Exam Fees||INR 1200 for GeneralINR 1000 for BCINR 700 for SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Exam purpose||To determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professors or Lecturers in the colleges and universities of the state|
|No. of test cities||8|
|Exam Helpdesk No||0891-2730148 / 2730147|
How should the APSET 2024 application be filled out?
- Candidates must complete the application form on the APSET’s official website (apset.net.in).
- The official website will appear on the screen; applicants must select “Registration” from the menu.
- Candidates must carefully read the relevant instructions before clicking the “Apply Now” button.
- When a new page appears, candidates must fill it out with their name, father’s name, date of birth, contact information, gender, mother’s name, state, and password before clicking the “Continue” button.
- The candidate’s registered email address will get an email upon successful registration. Log in using your registered email address and password to use the website.
- After entering the remaining information, including their educational background and preferred exam location, candidates must click the “Submit” button.
- Candidates must provide scanned copies of their certificates, signatures, and photos at this phase.
- The entire amount due is shown along with a summary. Candidates will be sent to the payment gateway website when they click the “Make Payment” link.
- Proceed to pay the necessary portion of the application cost online. The application profile of a candidate will reflect payment of the application fee.
- Candidates may print their completed application form for their records and future use. -form