GPSC Recruitment of Drug Inspector 2024 Notification, Application Date, Eligibility Criteria: The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has posted a job listing for One Hundred Drug Inspector positions. GPSC Employment Opportunities in 2024. Any Degree is the minimal academic requirement for employment. September 2024 is the deadline for interested and qualified candidates to submit job applications. The selected candidates would be dispersed throughout Gujarat. This notice will only take applications submitted online. Only the official website will contain access to the GPSC online application. Applicants are required to fill out the GPSC online application form 2024 online. The online application will only be accessible through the official website.
GPSC Drug Inspector Notification
GPSC Recruitment of Drug Inspectors in 2024, The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is collecting applications from qualified and eligible candidates for the position of Drugs Inspector, Gujarat Drugs Service, Class-II in the Health and Family Welfare Department. The candidate must be at least 21 years old as of the closing date of the advertisement, as specified in the official GPSC Recruitment 2024 notice. On the last day of the ad, the utmost age cannot exceed 36 years old. The age will be determined based on the date of application receipt.
GPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Gujarat Govt Jobs
|All Over Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for GPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check GPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete an Online Application for the GPSC Drug Inspector Notification in 2024
- The official website is gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on the link for registration on the homepage.
- After creating an OTR logo, you must continue with the application procedure.
- Submit the form after paying the fee and uploading the required documents.
- Print the page for future reference.