When, where, and How to Apply for the HPPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 To everyone’s delight, HP has finally released the Drug Inspector Call Letters on its website. All hopefuls may acquire their HPPSC Drug Inspector 2024 admit card as early as 10 to 15 days before the exam. Your test admission card is among the most essential to any examination. Below, you’ll find a quick access link that will have you downloading your HP Drug Inspector Hall Ticket in no time. The Drug Inspector Exam is, as is common knowledge, given annually in India by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
HPPSC Drug Inspector Notification
Drug Inspector Job Openings at HPPSC in 2024, After the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HP Govt PSC releases an announcement for Drug Inspector positions in 2024, interested parties have 30 days to submit their applications to the HPPSC. Before applying, please read the full job description for HPPSC jobs 2024 at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. Study the test curriculum and structure in preparation for the HPPSC recruitment notification for the 2024 Drug Inspector post.
HPPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Number of Posts
|Name of Examination
|Drug Inspector Exam
|Date of Examination
|Online Written Test, Personal Interview
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for HPPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check HPPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Apply for the Position of Drug Inspector with the HPPSC Online
- To view the official website, please visit www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Any new user must first create an account.
- To acquire a user ID, you must fill out the required information.
- To proceed, please log in.
- The HPPSC is now accepting applications for the post of drug inspector.
- Provide all requested information on an application form.
- Please provide digital copies of any required documentation.
- Fork out the legally mandated application cost.
- To complete the employment application, please use the “submit” button at the end.
- After finishing the application and having it accepted.
- Please print out this application for your records.