Notification, Application Date, and Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024, Each year, tens of thousands of people apply for jobs through the JKPSC Recruitment 2024. Candidates have been getting ready to work for the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission for a long time. The official JKPSC Exam Calendar for 2024 is now out, which is good news for anyone who wants to apply for a job with the JKPSC in 2024. During this event, jobs for Engineer, DRO, Officer, and Steno will be filled. The testing time for the open jobs will start in October 2024 and last until June 2024.
JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JKPSC J&K Drug Inspector 2024 Position, JKPSC J&K Drug Inspector 2024 Recruitment In 2024, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission wants to hire a drug inspector. Visit the JKPSC J&k Drug Inspector page for more information about qualifications, pay range, and application dates. The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) posts a job opening for a Drug Inspector every year. This year, however, the salary for the job has doubled, making it an excellent opportunity for people looking for work.
JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
|2 September 1957
|Srinagar, Jammu Kashmir
|Government of Jammu Kashmir
|Written Exam, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check JKPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to apply for the JKPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 online.
- If you want to see the original site,
- A new person must sign up for an account.
- Fill out the information on the first page to get your login ID.
- Type in your username and password.
- You can now apply for jobs with the JKPSC as a drug inspector.
- Fill out a form with all of the needed details.
- Include digital copies of all the needed documents.
- Pay the fee that the law says you have to pay.
- Click the “Submit” button at the end to finish the hiring process.
- if the application is filled out correctly.
- Print out the form so you can use it later.