JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Application Deadline, Eligibility Criteria, and Vacancy 2024 The JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission has published a job announcement with information about the 2024 JPSC Jharkhand Drug Inspector position requirements, salary, and selection procedure, as well as the exam date, syllabus, and results submission deadline, for those who are interested. JPSC of Jharkhand In 2024, the JPSC Jharkhand Public Service Commission announced, as it does annually, a vacancy for a Drug Inspector. This year, however, the salary for this position has increased, generating a tremendous opportunity for job seekers.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification
JPSC Recruitment of Drug Inspectors in 2024, Each year, tens of thousands of individuals submit applications for the JPSC Recruitment 2024. Candidates have been positioning themselves to work for the Jharkhand Public Service Commission for quite some time. The government’s announcement of the JPSC Exam Calendar 2024–2024 is excellent news for those anticipating a JPSC opening in 2024. Throughout this session, vacancies will be filled for the following positions: assistant, clerk, officer, and faculty. The examination period for the available positions will run from October to June of 2024.
JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|2 September 1957
|Government of Jharkhand
|Written Exam, Interview
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check JPSC Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Complete the Online Application for the JPSC Drug Inspector Notification in 2024
- Visit jpsc.gov.in, the organization’s authoritative website.
- On the homepage, choose “JPSC Application Form.”
- Select “New Registration” and enter your contact details.
- Fill out the captcha and click “Register.”
- Visit the “login” page following registration.
- After logging in, you must complete all mandatory fields, submit the necessary materials, and pay the application fee.
- Verify the accuracy of all the information you submitted.
- click “Submit”