MP Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024 Notification, Apply Date, Eligibility Criteria, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) MP Drug Inspector vacancy 2024 mp vyapam released the job notice for Drug Inspector 2024 recruitment; interested candidates can know the 2024 MPPEB MP Drug Inspector vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process, syllabus, and results due date exam date. In 2024, like every year, MPPEB MP put out an ad about open jobs for drug inspectors.
MPPEB Drug Inspector Notification
On the other hand, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) raised the pay for these jobs this year. MP Job Openings for Drug Inspectors in 2024: The age limit we give is just a rough estimate for general candidates. According to government rules, the MPPEB MP Drug Inspector 2024 Notification may be able to lower the age limit. Candidates should check the details below with the official MPPEB MP Drug Inspector pdf notice.
MP Drug Inspector Notification 2024 Details
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Mp Vyapam
|No of vacancy
|Last Updated on:
|Drug Inspector Vacancy 2024
|Application start date:
|Application last date:
|10th and 12th pass government jobs / graduate government jobs
|MP Government Jobs 2024
Eligibility Criteria for MP Drug Inspector Notification 2024
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with a specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or a degree in Pharm.D from a recognized University.
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for MP Drug Inspector 2024 Exam
|To Check MP Drug Inspector 2024 Schedule
How to Apply Online for the MP Drug Inspector Recruitment 2024
- Go to the main page.
- Click the “MP Drug Inspector Application Form” link on the site.
- Click “New Registration” and fill out the form with your details.
- Fill out the code and click the “Register” button.
- After you sign up, go to the “login” page.
- After logging in, fill out all the needed forms, send any files you need, and pay the application fee.
- Double-check everything you sent in.
- Click on Submit.”